Go look at your blog/journal. Find the last Fandom-related thing you posted. The characters in that post are now your team-mates in the Zombie Apocalypse. How fucked are you?
My last fandom related thing was a fanfiction. Which was a crossover of Doctor Who and Supernatural. I had the Tenth Doctor, Castiel, Sam and Dean.
If you’ve been tagged, you must write your answers in your own lj and replace any question that you dislike with a new question.
Tag eleven people. Don’t refuse to do that. Don’t tag who tagged you.
( THE CUT OF RASSILON!!!! )
I'll tag mattyroh07 if she hasn't done it already. And get bookwrm0706 online so she can also. Her journals collecting spiders and snow.
Anyone else, go right ahead.
Doctor Who- as if you couldn't tell by the amount of things I posted. I've written fanfic, made walls and icons, discuss.
There's also the West Wing, but that's more admiration for the show. Then there's CSI New York, but that's dying off unfortunately.
( The Cut of Rassilon!!!!!! )
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching. (Old or new)
Other than the Classic who that I need to see, Merlin.
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale.
Stolen Earth/Journey's End come to light. But that's because I want Donna back. She is my companion even though quizzes tell me I'm Rose. :/
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
The West Wing. It set up the series so well, a brilliant blend of drama and comedy to make me watch beyond the reason I got it.
( The Cut of Rassilon!!!!! )
Day 24 - Best Quote
Now, this is a challenge. I have so many things that just go in this category.
So here we go....
"He's a kluz, Mrs. Landingham. Your president's a geek." Leo McGarry (played by the late John Spencer)
"Jeff fa fa. Dun-Ham. Dot com." Peanut
"Are you kidding me? I kill you for a klondike bar." Achmed the dead Terrorist
"Please, let them not be watching." Sam Seaborn
"Toby, come quick. Sam's getting his ass kicked by a girl." Josh Lyman
"Ginger, get the popcorn." Toby Ziegler
( More and The Cut of Rassilon! )
Okay, so this is the one that starts wars. Because whatever one character is annoying to some, others love and vice versa.
Personally, I don't really have a most annoying character. All characters serve purposes and they don't really annoy me as they should. That said, I have been influenced by people's thoughts on subjects and tend to think along their lines.
Gwen Williams-Cooper from Torchwood. I didn't really think about the impacts at the time. A lot of people have pointed out that she cheated, used Retcon on her fiancee and generally got away with several things that people didn't before just because she influenced Jack a lot. That kind of made me not like her.
( The Cut of Rassilon! )
I don't know if I have one. I could pull out NUMB3RS, Ghost Whisperer and Medium for they ways they tied up nicely and ended nicely. Ghost Whisperer defeated a darkness, Medium had a just a dream, but Allison used it as a warning and Anita and Charlie got married on NUMB3RS.
Other than that, I remember Murder in Small Town X. I can remember the winner saving the person before she got "killed". The ending got mauled by what happened a couple of months later.
( The Cut of Rassilon! )
Day 18 - Favorite Title Sequence - Can we include fake ones? No, okay. I like the beginning's of CSI NY, West Wing and Doctor Who. See a theme?
Day 19 - Best TV show cast. -The West Wing. Doctor Who changes to much that the only person that stays on the cast is the Doctor.
Day 20 - Favorite Kiss - I'm tempted to say Nine and Rose right during PotW. I like the feeling of it. It wasn't really a romantic kiss; it was a getting rid of the Time Vortex and telling her everything will be alright kiss.
Day 21 - Favorite Ship - Do you really want to know this one? Do you? Well it's ......
( The Cut of Rassilon! )
I am Death
Death often represents an important ending that will initiate great change. It signals the end of an era; a moment when a door is closing. At such times, there may be sadness and reluctance, but also relief and a sense of completion. Death also suggests getting down to basics. Dying has a way of making you concentrate on what's important. This card reminds you to cut out the unnecessary. Death can also mean you will experience an inexorable force. Death is inevitable, and sometimes there are events that are inescapable as well. When these moments occur, the best approach is to ride your fate and see where it takes you.
For a full description of your card and other goodies, please visit LearnTarot.com
What tarot card are you? Enter your birthdate.
This makes a whole lot of sense. My element is water (even though my birthday is earth). Water is signified by the chalice or the cauldron. The cauldron, used by Rhianna when she decided the fate of us, is also linked to death. West, the direction for water, is also the direction of the Otherworld.
Okay, I'm done.
Day 16 - Guilty Pleasure Show
What counts as a guilty pleasure? Hmmm.... I'll go with Most Haunted and Diners, Drive ins and Dives. I shouldn't be watching Most Haunted anymore due to I know it's fake, but it's still fun to watch. DD&D, I like the places Guy visits and I can actually watch it without getting annoyed at the person as much. Usually, I can't stand him.
( The Cut of Rassilon! )
I think it was Power Rangers, Mighty Morphing, Zeo, Turbo. Those ones. Yeah, I was a weird one when I was little. Mom didn't put it on PBS, so I never watched Sesame Street or any of that. I did however watch Highlander the Series.
Day 14 - Favorite Male Character
Okay, this will be broken down.
- The Doctor (Doctor Who) - "He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe." A brilliant man, wanting to help anyone oppressed, in danger or just lend a hand. I love this man for that.
- Sam Tyler (Life on Mars) - "My name's Sam Tyler. I had an accident and I woke up in 1973. Am I mad, in a coma or back in time?" Sam's a woobie, but he's a man of justice. Still did his job even when he ended up in a coma.
- Sam Seaborn (West Wing) - I can't remember a quote for him right off. Sam's funny; he's a klutz like the president. He could be president if he wanted to (Bartlett told him that.). He was dedicated, focused. He wrote well and could do it under enormous pressure.
- Mac Taylor (CSI NY) - Seriously, the man can and will do his job even with his life on the line. Former marine also.
- Jip (Human Traffic) - The Prince of Paranoia. He makes me laugh. That and his friends. I almost started para-quoting him in a story. Almost, I stopped myself.
( Days List )
It would be too easy to say Torchwood: Children of Earth, but they did. Honestly, I think I was influenced a lot by people posting before, but I couldn't stand it. I didn't even watch the last episode.
Other than that, I got nothing. If it didn't pull me in, then I didn't watch it in the first place.
Day 12 - An episode you've watched more than five times.
I would say, a lot of my West Wing episodes. I do marathons on West Wing every so often. I don't have DW episodes on DVD, so I can't do marathons on that and I don't rewatch Highlander, Buffy, Charmed, Dukes of Hazzard, Quantum Leap or Nip/Tuck that much. Either that, or NCIS, CSI, Criminal Mind episodes when they repeat.
Oh, and CSI NY Taxi.
( Days list )
Ghost Adventures. I'm serious. I tried watching it up at school and fell asleep during it. I was used to Most Haunted and not three guys. I actually turned it when Travel aired another show (and I landed on Doctor Who. XD). But now, I can watch it and I like it. The guys make me laugh.
( List cut )
You know, I don't think I have a lot for this one.
Doctor Who - I'm going with Journey's End, purely because I think Donna was my first companion (in the sense it was her series) and she would be awesome to have back. But she can't because RTD screwed with her and Moffit won't bring anyone from that era back.
CSI NY - Taxi. Yes, it's my favorite, it's also crap in terms of the killer. I plucked that thing to death and while I love the plot, I don't like what they did to the killer. He could have been creepier or more thought out. I 'onestly wrote out a bipolar explenation on things and... they had the chance for a truly creepy moment and they wasted it.
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Something on the Food Network, something that shows cooking - so everyone can learn how to cook. I suggest Rachel Ray or Good Eats.
( The Dreaded list )
Now you see, I have to go back and pick one from every show.
- West Wing - The pilot. Just thinking about how that got me hooked and made me think beyond the reason why I got it. So many funny moments
- Doctor Who - The End of Time. The Doctor, the Master, Rassilon! Oh this was the best. Donna, Wilf! The action was awesome and the plot, while weird, hooked me. That and all the world except a few are turned into Masters. :D
- CSI New York - Taxi, no question. The Cabbie Killer was one of my favorite serial killers from the show. Add to that Reed and it was fantastic.
- Criminal Minds - the two parter with Tobias. It inflames me but it stimulated my thoughts. Totally awesome.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Hush. Everyone losing their voices, you see them acting out what they would normally say and the Gentlemen. Killer.
- Life on Mars - hmmm.... I would have to say Series 2 Episode 1. The whole Tony Crane finding out he was from the future and interfering with his life support systems. Brilliant.
( The Days )